MARKETING / SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
SouveNEAR is offering an opportunity for a student interested in developing marketing content and strategy for our social media, website/blog, and email campaigns.
An intern will:
- Design and present social media content and campaign ideas
- Monitor social media platforms for trending ideas, news, related topics
- Gather and write content for blog, including bios from artists and makers, news about SouveNEAR and the cities we’re in, etc.
- Gather and write content for social media
- Monitor and evaluate: what’s working
- Coordinate gathering of information from our multiple cities
- Enrolled in coursework for Marketing, Communications, or similar field
- Excellent written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms as related to businesses
- Interest in creative, artistic businesses. An eye for design is a bonus
- Pay commensurate with hours per week; we will set project goals together and expect 8-10 hours per week
- A fun business idea with lots of creative opportunity
- Work directly with founders/partners for a true start-up/growth experience. Also, intern will have feedback and direction from a team member who is an editorial creative director with years of experience in large companies.
- Most work can be off-site and around your schedule. Someone from our team will meet weekly with you to discuss goals and progress and will communicate via email as needed throughout the week
- Documentation and review as required for your academic credit
If you are interested, please be in touch! Contact Suzanne and Tiffany at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us about your experience (resume or work samples would be great), why you’re particularly interested in this opportunity and what you would hope to get out of it.